So after a lengthy year brake from blogging I've decided to come back with a clear mind and fresh idea's, I think I'm going to scrap the whole beauty/ fashion labelling of my blog and go with something alot more me, Book reviews, music,social debates, feminism oh and pretty things.
I'm hoping that my posts will be back up and running in the coming weeks as I get back into the swing of things.
Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, I haven't posted in so long so here goes nothing...
On the 19th of January 2014 I was to find out someone dearly loved by all his friends and family had taken his own life, I decided to do this post because I want to inform every that there is help available and acts like this have devastating consequences without going into to much personal detail.
What is Suicide?
Suicide is the act of intentionally taking away your own life.
Why do people commit suicide?
There are many reasons why people end their own lives but truth be told only they hold the answers to the true reason they did it, things like depression can swallow up a persons mind and make them feel so alone they feel it's the only escape, However suicide is not an escape it only leaves behind more sorrow, guilt and questions to the people they were blind to see loved them.
what support is there?
I have took some time out to look into this for anyone feeling low, You don't have to be feeling
suicidal to get help with your emotions.
You should talk to someone you trust or use these sources to get help...
Here's to a new year full of new beginning's and what better to start the year than to make promise's to yourself that you probably won't keep.
My new years resolutions are;
1) To eat healthy - I know, I know how cliché almost everybody has this as their new years resolution and so far I haven't kept to it but I will once the goodies from the past week have disappeared.
2) To finish writing My book- Recently I started writing a book on watt pad however I'm terrible for getting writers block and I usually just give up but this I will finish if it kills me.
3) Use Instagram - I use to have an unhealthy obsession with using Instagram until suddenly I just snapped out of it now it looks ever so dull.
4) Complete My wreck this journal - I missed out the fact that I got a 'wreck this journal' for Christmas in my last post..well I got one! I haven't started it yet for the reason I don't wantto wreck it.. however I will eventually bite the bullet and start it and once I do I'm going to do a blog series on each page I complete.
5) Work hard- This year is the year of my exams so I will be working extra hard now until may,
Although as strange as it will sound I'm actually excited to sit them.. is that weird? maybe. probably. yes.
6) Stick to a blogging schedule- I could be labelled the worlds worst blogger as I'm terrible for putting up posts when I should but this year will change that... well I can try.
My final new years resolution is to save, save, save as soon as possible not for anything other than for when I'm at University this is because I want to study in London Kings cross college to be a nurse, This I know will be expensive not only to study but to live there so starting from this year I'm going to start putting some money aside, sensible I know.
Where have you been you ask? Well where to start, December has been a very busy month for me with moving house and not having internet aside from my phone because of this I've had no time to blog. During December I also went to London for a few days another reason I was busy and now its Christmas I will have plenty of time to blog and I will make it my goal to blog at least twice a week!
so with that said...
Merry Christmas, Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Like all teenagers I get spots which can really damage your confidence especially when going to school and seeing that one girl with flawless skin sighhh..however my fellow spot haters I have found THE perfect concealer.
I came across this when I was browsing a few blogs and decided to give it a whirl, It has been compared to the Nars creamy concealer and I can see why.
On the skin this concealer is the perfect colour match for my skin, is nourishing and offers amazing coverage!
For a mere price tag of a few pounds whats not to love.
Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, After lusting over Deliah Dust jewelry I decided that now would be the right time to give something back to my wonderful followers and what is a better way than to do a giveaway! (sadly this isn't a worldwide giveaway)
My giveaway is going to be held on both Instagram and my blog but their are different prizes to be won, The first prize is for instagram and is a Yin&Yang enamel necklace on a 16" silver plated chain.
Rules for the Instagram entry
1) You must be following my instagram account (@ItsAimsYh)
2) Re post the image above with the hash tag -AmysDeliahDustGiveaway.
3)Contest accounts won't count.
4)No private accounts.
5) One re post per day.
Now onto the blog giveaway, This is for a moon bracelet in 16k Matte gold plating this has a 7" chain that can be altered. (Image below is from DelilahDust)
I have contacted a winner.
Both giveaways end on bonfire night and the winner will be picked at random. I will then contact the winner, if they don't respond within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
This giveaway is not sponsored.
Images I have used are all DeliahDust, The prize's will look different as they are product images.