photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Just a candle kinda gal...

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, My for love candles is not unknown...at least I don't think it's something I hide, so when I read about Kringle candles My instant reaction was to place an order!

 I placed an order of  three daylight candles in the flavours...Or scents? 
Watermelon, Petals in the water & Mango.




Each candle comes in a little plastic holder and lid with the prettiest label on. 
Once lit each of the candles are supposed to last 12 hours but I personally think they last longer and fill the room with their own original smell unlike Yankee candles which never seem to make the room smell as good as the candle does. 
My favourite of these candles is the watermelon one it's fresh and sweet but not sickly! 
I look forward to making another order!  
Do you love candles? 


5 comments:

  1. mmmm, love those smells. I really need some candles
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell amazing, They're really cheap too! Perfect for England's winter weather all year round! xx

      Delete
  2. they look really cute!
    i'm sure they smell nice :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete