photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Friday 11 October 2013

E&J Crafts | *

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Why do I keep disappearing from the blogging world you ask? 
Well recently cannot stop thinking about my school work, blogging is on the bottom of my to do list and as much as I love blogging I never know what to blog about, I'm running low on idea's.

All that aside on to the lovely E&J crafts.
I recently received a great sponsor pack from E&J crafts, It included;
1.  Small Jute bag.
2. Two handmade bracelets. (1 Woven & 1 beaded)
3. Three Handcrafted cards.


Each item I received was packaged beautifully, and I received them all super quickly! 
My favorite from all the items was the Jute bag, The fabric horse is just adorable!
The two bracelets I gave to my boyfriend as he wears shall we say Hipster bracelets more than I do.
The cards I received are so delicately put together and I can't wait to give one to my Friend for her 16th! 

E&J crafts can be found at the links below;
Instagram- eandjcardsandcrafts
Etsy- Link

How're you feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment