photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 7 September 2013

Whats inside my school bag...

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Alot of my readers are still in high school like myself (Last year) so most of you will have bags filled to the brim with essentials.

 Inside my bag 
1. GCSE Additional science workbook. 
2. GCSE Addition science Exam revision book.
3. Scientific calculator.
4. School planner. 
5. pencil case filled with pencils,pens,geometry set ect.
6. Hey foxy Notebook.
7. 2x work organizers/wallets.
8. Science book.
9. Baby lips 'cherry me.'
10. LUSH bubblegum lip scrub.

These are my basic essentials for my days at school that are in my bag mainly at all times being a GCSE student has it's positive points which are not having to haul round all my school books because my teachers are to panicky to allow us too..Anyone else teachers like that too?

What is your school essential?

4 comments:

  1. i really like your bag and I also carry round my baby lips along with every other girl at my school! xoxo

    http://rubobo3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your school bag is so pretty, where is it from??
    MissBeccaBeauty xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your posts! I've put your button on mine, would you put mine on yours?
    -Alicia
    xxxx
    thebeauty-journals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky that your teachers don't really let you carry around your books - mine are too lazy to find somewhere to put them in their classrooms so we have to carry all of our books all the time! Chloe x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete