photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 28 September 2013

Purity Cleanser | Review

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Philosophy is a brand I've been dying to try for what feels like forever so I finally purchased a miniature 'Purity' face cleanser, I only purchased the small one because I have so many facial products to get through.
 Over the past two weeks I've tested this out so I could give a fair review.
I personally don't think this cleanser is as nice as Liz Earle cleanse and polish However, it comes a close second. The cleanser itself isn't thick it's alot like a cleansing milk which I prefer as it seems to feel like it's actually removing my makeup rather than cling to your face feeling thick, It also doesn't sting my eyes or feel to harsh on my skin so is perfect for those who struggle with having sensitive skin.
'Purity' doesn't dry out my skin, it leaves it feeling baby soft, My only down point is the smell it reminds me of coconut mixed with clay? Anyone else think that? no just me.
Overall It's an amazing cleanser, pretty basic when it comes to improving my skin but I wasn't expecting a miracle.

Have you tried anything new recently?


2 comments:

  1. I agree!! I personally am fan of Liz Earle Hot Cloth cleanser however, purity cleanser is a decent product in my opinion.

    http://www.sanasramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try that brand too!

    ReplyDelete