photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Thursday 5 September 2013

Products that work hand in hand | 1


Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, I've officially gave into the hype of baby lips and I'm being totally Unoriginal by posting about it...
 I picked up the maybelline baby lips in the flavour 'Cherry me' it was the last one in boots so I happily snapped it up, I have to say it has become one of my favourite all time products along with my LUSH bubblegum lip scrub.
























Maybelline baby lips 'Cherry me'-
The maybelline baby lips have been hyped about all over the blogosphere and YouTube getting mixed reviews for each Flavour. 
My personal opinion having tried only one from the range is that they feel balmi,
keep the lips moisturized and gives the lips a subtle wash of colour, However the lasting of the balmi feel doesn't stay as long as the moisture does in the lips.

LUSH bubblegum Lip scrub-
I have had multiple tubs of this as it's just so great, It scrubs away all of my dry skin and tastes supper yummy! My only down point of this product is it can be too harsh on my lips and make them sore.

Together this lip duo is perfect for the autumnal months! 

Whats your favourite lip products?

3 comments:

  1. They look wonderful!
    I want baby lips,uh I wish they come to Greece asap:)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lip scrub! I still think think the baby lips are over rated though :p x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use that same Baby Lips for color, and then I use my favorite brand EOS over it.

    http://beinghaley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete