photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 21 September 2013

DIY: Whipple cases...

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Dabbling in the world of arts and crafts is something I occasionally do, I've gone from creating my own jewelry to making my own case's that would cost a fortune to buy from a place like Etsy. 
Making 'Whipple effect' phone cases is possibly one of the easiest things to do, 
You will need:

  • White, pink or chocolate brown silicone decoden OR silicone caulk. 
  • Mixed cabochons such as bows, characters ect.
  • Clear or plain case/s of your choice 
  • A piping bag and nozzles in the design you want.
1. Grab your phone case and place it on a stable area were it won't move.
2. Plan out where our cabochons will be going on your case.
3. Place the silicone caulk into a piping bag and start to pipe a 'whipped cream' effect onto your cases.
4.  Place your cabochons onto the case, the silicone decoden will act as a glue and keep the cabochons glued down.
5. Wait until dry and Enjoy your case!


Better images will be uploaded once my camera cable has arrived, I couldn't not post for any longer thats why I'm using an Instagram Picture.
I will be back to posting regulary Asap!
whats your favourite craft?

5 comments:

  1. great post! would you be interested in a button swap? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! would you be interested in a button swap? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee I love decoden!!! :D I did this to some of my old containers (and not so old ones!) around my house, and now I have a bunch of creams in whipped frosting decorations XD
    I just found your lovely blog (on a blog hop!) and am now following :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really good!! I reckon it would take some practice though haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. how long does this take to dry?

    ReplyDelete