photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Sunday 25 August 2013

When I grow up I... //*Ramble post*

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, School term is soon to be beginning and it being my last year makes me want to plan out my future although I know not everything can be planned I like knowing what I would like from life. I know what profession i'd like to work as, I know what college courses I want to do and what college I want to go to, I also know where i'd like to go to university all that is left is to be able to get the grades to be able to achieve what I want from life. I know that to most teenagers thinking about their future scares them, I know that if you're younger or even older than me reading this you'll be thinking that I'm crazy and should make the most from my youthful years but I know my own mind and growing up is what I want most, The other minority reading this will agree with me that growing up doesn't have to be a scary thing.

London- Not my image
London- Image not mine
London- Not my image
Tumblr- Not my image

Tumblr-not my image
Tumblr- Not my image
Tumblr- Not my image
Tumblr- not my image

What do you want from life?

3 comments:

  1. I WHISH I knew what I wanted to do! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, I am still in high school but I like to be in control of my life and be able toPlan everything

    MissBeccabeauty xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check the link for more information :) xx http://merilinzz.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete