photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Friday 2 August 2013

The Procrastinating beauty blogger {TAG}

Heya guys an gals of the blogosphere, I haven't done a tag post in awhile so decided to do one now. 
  I found and used these questions from; noiredame.

Name a beauty regime you rarely do?
I'd have to say painting my nails, I absolutely hate it, It's so messy and maximum effort is always required... nope nails not my thing. 

Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
I'm ashamed to say this but no, I hardly clean my makeup brushes because rarely use any makeup brushes besides for eyeshaows.

How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
It takes me along time to repaint my nails because I find it such a drag, so i'd say a week at most.

How long do you put off replacing beauty products (i.e. Foundation, top coats)
I usually buy makeup when i need it, however I rarely (Never) replace a nail polish, I can go without it's never a matter of urgency when a nail polish runs out unlike a mascara

What is your worst beauty habit?
Never painting my nails.

Name something non beauty related you put off doing?
I always put off sorting my room out, I can never throw out stuff  because of this I have LOTS of old teddy bears in my cupboard (Hoarder i know...) 

When getting ready to go out do you put getting ready to the last minute?
No, for some reason i always do my makeup first then get ready nearer the time.

Can you commit to spending bans?
 I can if I really need to save for something I really want, but that usually isn't the case and I just spend, spend, spend.

How organised is your makeup& nail polish collection?
Not very, my makeup is all in the big box near my lamp just cluttered together and is a tight squeeze to fit it all in, as for nail polishes their all lined up on my dresser so I suppose that counts right?

What is the longest amount of time you haven't posted on your blog for?
2/3 weeks maybe when i had just started blogging an had no motivation, a similar thing was happening to me lately but i'm starting to get it back into shape, Despite this i do have an excuse this week as i was on training to work with youth& young children, I now have an AQA qualification in safeguarding (level 3 i think)  
 Go me!

If you want to take this tag please all link it back to The beau bow as she was the lady who create the tag!

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, what a great post! I follow your blog and always look forward to your upcoming posts!


    My blog is http://charlotteeileen.blogspot.co.uk/ if you get a chance would love you to go and have a look and follow me back if you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have so many teddys i just can't get rid of them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just to let you know I have put your blog button on my blog and it would be great if you could add mine to your blog.
    MissBeccaBeauty xo

    ReplyDelete