photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 3 August 2013

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere,
 I've finally found a nail polish I love, for me this is a lifetime accomplishment.. okay..maybe that titles abit to much but it really is something that hardly ever happens.



The nail polish is from Urban Decay, the colour is called 'Mars' and is a deep almost black forest green with flecks of silver shimmer. I personally think this colour looks amazing against my pale skin, and would defiantly re-purchase this when it runs out which is a massive shock from someone who hates painting their nails. This nail vanish is not only amazing in colour it is opaque and hard wearing.
I've been wearing this for almost 3 days without a chip so to me this will soon become my holy grail nail polish.

Whats your favorite nail polish?
Thank you for reading.




2 comments:

  1. That colour is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely colour, and cute packaging too!

    Georgie
    www.letsgoliveinafairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete