photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Monday 26 August 2013

Empty Products | #1


Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, I've never done an empty's post before mainly for the reason I don't save up my empty products as they tend to just clutter up my bedroom; However this month I thought why not give it ago. 

 Good Things stay clear cleanser- 
I have had this product what feels like forever, I picked it up in a superdrug clearance section for 49p around 2/3 months ago and have used it on and off since then. 
The cleanser it's self smells so good, gets the bulk of my makeup off for me and isn't to harsh on/ around the eyes but it doesn't do much for keeping my skin blemish free.
I'd Repurchase but not for the full price.
Dove Go fresh (Pomegranate&lemon)-
First of all this deodorant smells so good,  fruity and fresh perfect for summer (even the UK summer.)
It doesn't keep you sweat free for 48hrs but who only puts deodorant on every 48hrs anyway?
I will defiantly be repurchasing.
Soap and Glory sugar crush body wash-
This body wash is the god of all body wash's if you live in the UK and haven't smelt it I think you've probably been living under a rock for most of this year, My only problem with this body wash is that the smell doesn't linger for longer enough and is quite pricey for a body wash.
I would repurchase but it isn't a product i'll be rushing to the shops to replace.

Nspa Grapefruit shower gel-
Nspa is a brand by asda that I've tried before and I think is just as good as the body shop only cheaper! 
I personally think this body wash is better quality than the soap and glory one, it doesn't smell as good but still smells supper yummy and fresh.
I would repurchase but it isn't a product i'll be rushing to the shops to replace

La roche possay effacar duo-
This is another product I've had for awhile but a little goes along way, I find this most effective when I use it in pair with the face wash but it still works amazingly overnight without the face wash. 
It stops blemishes getting bigger and rids my face of the horrible redness blemishes bring.
This is something i'd repurchase and probably will.

Rimmel Fix & Perfect-
Primers are something I didn't think were worth the money so I bought this one on a whim, I didn't like it at first then coming to the end of the bottle I changed my mind, I really like how it sits under my skin and smooths it out, however I don't think it kept my makeup any longer than usual.
I would repurchase but it isn't a product i'll be rushing to the shops to replace.
Maybelline Dream satin liquid-
I love this foundation but sometimes it can look to cakey and dark for my skin in comparison to my dainty doll foundation, nevertheless it still blends and gives a Light coverage but I tend to find this alot in paler shades of foundation.
I wouldn't repurchase for the fact i know there is better foundations out there.  
Collection Lasting perfection concealer-
  I have a love hate relationship with this concealer as I find it sometimes exaggerates blemishes rather than Concealing them, but when it does decide to play I love the coverage and everything about it.
This is something I will always repurchase until I find a concealer better.
Energizer AA battery's-
Battery's just seem to run out all the time for me, doesn't matter what brand they never fail to last no more than a week's on and off use. 
I'm thinking of getting re-chargeable battery s in the hope they'll last longer.


What have you used up this month?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have tagged you to take part in the Confessions of a Beauty Blogger Tag. Have a look on my blog to read what you have to do!! http://missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/confessions-of-beauty-blogger.html

    MissBeccaBeauty xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Collection concealer, I use it on my dark circles :)
    wondorla.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete