photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Monday 19 August 2013

Back to school wishlist...

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, The time of getting back into school/college/uni is looming and I'm still unprepared, However I know what essentials I need for the year head.


Image 1 of ASOS Backpack With All Over Cat Print
Cat print backpack- Asos
I love love love this backpack, unless I spot another one I love more than this one I'll defiantly be purchasing this One. The colour is so pretty, it's so basic and will fit everything I need and more; and who doesn't love a cute cat print ?!


Wilko Pencil Case Felt Owl Design
Owl Pencil case- Wilkinson's
 Every school year after year seven I haven't bothered to get a pencil case because I always wreck them or lose them but this cheap and cheerful one is far to cute not to buy!


Wilko Sustain Document Wallet Expanding A4
Document wallet- Wilkinson's

This is another cheap and cheerful  essential to my school year, a place to keep all my coursework safe and looking cute!


Right Price Ball Point Pen Assorted x 10
Ballpoint pens- Wilkinson's
Ball point pens, the cheapest ones are best. No point in buying expensive pens that will last no longer than a day!
Wilko Highlighter Slim x 4
Highlighters- Wilkinson's
Highlighters to brighten up those dull and boring notes!



Right Price Pencils Wooden x 10
Pencils- Wilkinson's
Basic pencils for drawing diagrams in science.
Wilko Geometry Set
Geometry set- Wilkinson's
Pink to make the boys wink! I need this purely for the fact my maths department is rubbish with supplies, it'll also brighten up my pencil case which is always a plus I guess.

Whats on your back to school (or uni/college) wishlist?
Thank you for reading.
P.S go check out Sarah's blog Princess Urban shes new to the world of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment