photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Monday 8 July 2013

It's the small things that count...


Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, the sun is shining (don't forget your sunscreen if your pale like me!) Happiness is all around and with flowers not being the only  thing blooming with my friend Hannah from Thegirlwhobakes- and more  recently getting a boyfriend! I thought i'd do a short post on everything that makes me happy!
starting with...

1) My family, I  have a little brother, little sister, a mum and dad and we live all together as one unit, I'm a very lucky to have parents who love and live together and I've had a perfect upbringing so far!

2) My boyfriend I've been with him for a year and 4 months now, and he's like my best friend!

3) My friends although i'm not excautly close with friends i still love them to bits, their fun and happy go lucky people!

4) Music! i don't think i could live my life without music, it would be so boring, any music makes me happy, even opera i appreciate!

5) Me time, just relaxing in a bath or doing my makeup makes me happy!

6) reading books (Geek alert...)

What makes you happy?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment