photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Hitting an 'Imagination brick wall.'

Heyya guys and gals of the blogosphere, I haven't been in full swing of blogging lately and i can't explain why..I think i'm having writers block or hitting some imaginary brick wall stopping me from being creative with my blog as nothing i think about posting makes me happy. On-top of this i don't like the way my blogs looks at the moment but i refuse to pay anyone to do it as i want to teach myself to do it, make my blog MY own if that makes sense? I look at other peoples blogs and just think to myself 'give up Amy' because i don't think mine will ever be that good. However, I'm persistent and not going to give up anytime soon.
Does anyone else feel like this? or is it just me? oh and comment below some idea's/ maybe some things you'd like me to post about? whether you think my blog should go more into the lifestyle post's area or whether i should stick to the majority of my blog makeup?
Let me now as any feedback is welcomed!


2 comments:

  1. Hiya hunni just me! Why dont know do the bucket list tag, do what you want to talk about not what people 'expect' personally i like both the lifestyle and make up posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah i know that feeling, you just gotta let it sink in and rest and believe me, soon the posting spirit comes back :) i love both beauty and lifestyle posts but about the blog, i sometimes find that font a bit hard to read, just my opinion xx

    ReplyDelete