photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Getting to grips with life!



Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, Yet again another ramble post on just things in my life but, Hey it is my blog right?
I decided to go on a diet, yes that dreaded word hated by most women/young lady's however it's not a diet 'Diet' its more a healthy eating plan, scraping unhealthy snacks for healthy ones; and enjoying sticking to my average calorie intake which will soon help me live a healthier lifestyle and loss some weight at the same time.
Image- Google.
.
Image-Google.

Another piece of news in my life is volunteering, I've been accepted for some training to work with children throughout the summer holidays, this is a big move for me as i want the experience for future jobs, college& uni! I really can't wait to get going and begin the training next week! 

Whats new in your life?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your healthy eating and the placements!

    xo

    http://the-shelley-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete