photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Monday 29 July 2013

At a cross roads....

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere,  I'm doing it again by that I mean not feeling the love for my blog, The thought of just scrapping the whole thing keeps creeping into my mind. I want to just get rid but at the same time I don't... I know I won't ever reach  perfection in my own mind but i'd like to in my readers minds.
So I've decided to give my blog a re-vamp in the hopes my spark for my blog will begin to fly again, so until then expect a not so amazing looking blog; I'd also like to ask could anyone comment tips for what i could do to make my content well..contain more content? That skill seems to be lacking and showing in my post's they all seem short and un-interesting to me, so any tips will be welcomed.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment