photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Sunday 12 May 2013

Waltzing through the ocean waves...

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere!
I'm no nail technician and when it comes to painting my nails it always feels like a drag, but occasionally i get the urge to be creative and paint my nails; today was one of these days.
I decided to put my first ever Essie 'Waltz' to the test and glam them up with Topshop glitter polish 'Junkyard' i think they turned out pretty ok.
Just in case your wondering i have only took pictures of one hand because no one in my house seems to know how to work my camera (even though it's pretty simple.)

My nails!

Topshop- Junkyard

Topshop- Junkyard

Essie- Waltz

Essie- Waltz

Topshop- Junkyard
Essie- Waltz


My first opinion on the Essie nail polish is that it needs at least 3 coats to become properly opaque maybe it's just because the polish is white and that's why it takes so much but either way i dislike that it takes 3 coats,   However the brush on the polish is amazing, it covers the whole nail easily. I don't think i'll be a fully converted essie lover until I've tried more colours.

Are you an Essie lover?


1 comment:

  1. I love these nails, the blue works really well! Would you recommend getting an essie nail polish for the amount of money they cost? xo

    ReplyDelete