photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Sunday 26 May 2013

Tk maxx, poundland & superdrug haul!

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, today i ventured out with my family to my nearest shopping center, i wasn't going to buy anything in-particular just going along, so i took a peak in Tk maxx, poundland and super drug, here's what i picked up!


Barry M nail paint 'Spring green.'// Link
Siren earphones (green)// Tk Maxx
NYC smooth skin perfecting primer//Link
Timotei Pure shampoo// Poundland
Mua undress your skin shimmer highlighter//Link
Blackberry & Vanilla room spray// Tk Maxx

I absolutely love my new Barry M nail paint colour! i haven't got a dark green in my collection so i picked this one up knowing it would be perfect and i got it free from the superdrug 3 for 2 offer! Bargain.

Have you bought anything reccentlty?

No comments:

Post a Comment