photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 18 May 2013

Liebster award!

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere! sorry for the late upload i stayed at a friends last night and didn't get chance to upload.

The Liebster award
The Liebster award is for blogs with less than 200 followers.
The word Liebster is German and basically means 'sweetest', 'dearest', 'welcoming', 'endearing', 'kind' and 'lovely' ect.
I was nominated by the lovely Joni, her blog is beautiful, check her out!

Rules
1. Each person nominated must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions left by your tagger.
3. Create your own 11 questions.
4. Tag up-to 11 people.
5. NO TAG BACKS.

11 Facts about me
1. I'm a redhead.
2. I hate feet and toes...just eeww.
3. I want to be a pediatric nurse.
4. I'm 15 years old and in year 10.
5. I can't wait to leave high school, i share a love hate relationship with it.
6. I am in a relationship and have been for 1 year and 3 months.
7. i have a strange hatred for metal big spoons, i'll eat everything that needs to eaten with a spoon with a teaspoon.
8. I love being thrifty.
9. I'm a big science geek.
10. I can't watch scary movies, they really do scare me.
11. My favorite artist/singer is ed sheeran.

Joni's Questions


Do you prefer reading blogs or YouTube videos?
Thats a hard one, i'd say reading blogs as i get more of an idea about products i want to use ect, but i do love YouTube.
Who is your celebrity girl crush?
Nina nesbitt or Beyonce.
Doc martens or creepers?
Doc martens, but i do love my creepers to.
What is your holy grail makeup product?
Mascara, I couldn't leave the house without it on.
Do you collect anything?
Only things to do with me and my boyfriend, i keep it all in a vintage-esk tin.
Whats your favorite song at the moment?
Jamie T- If you got the money
One of my best friends told me that it reminded him of me, so i listened to it and i love it.
Company, elle, glamour or vogue?
I don't really read magazines so company most probably.
If you won the lottery whats the first thing you'd buy?
i'd most probably buy makeup on a shopping spree with my family and boyfriend.
Favorite quote?
 'I would die for you but i won't live for you'
( from the book 'The fountainhead.')
Describe yourself in 3 words?
weird, ginger and creative.
How did you come up with the name for your blog?
Well i'm a girl with a camera, it kinda just fit.

My questions
Where would you like for your blog to take you?
Who is your blogger idol/ inspiration?
Who is your favorite YouTuber?
Favorite colour?
Whats your pet hate?
Whats your hidden talent?
Where would you like your life to take you?
Have you met anyone 'Famous?'
Flats or Heels?
Whats is your favorite thing about yourself?
Have you met any blogger friends?

Tags
Charlie
Hannah
Shelley
Haley
Lizzie
Becca
Victoria
Kamila
Becky
Leeny
Dawn

Thanyou  again to the qt Joni for nominating me! 






8 comments:

  1. Wow thank you very much for nominating me, and I'm first on the list, that means a lot(:

    I was told I can only enter the competition once, but I do keep track of who has nominated me because once I reach 200 followers I will write a post about all of you lovely people that voted for me. (:

    Thank you,
    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh your welcome!
    I'm new to the whole blogging 'liebster award' thing so i have no idea about the official rules of it all!
    Good luck with getting 200 followers aswell i hope you reach it!
    - Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha not to worry. I mean you might be able to enter them but I was told not but they could be lying... dun dun duuuunnn..

      Thank you very much, like I said I will be writing a post about it, and I will tag your lovely blog in it, so others can come and check you out too, a little helping hand(:

      Charlie xxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you Aims love you you little ginge <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm aware that you can't 'enter' twice but i've nominated you because truly do love and follow your blog! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thank you so, so much for nominating me! I have done two Liebster Award posts already, so I hope you don't mind that I don't upload another! Still, I am very greatful! :)

    Your blog design is super cute by the way and I follow you from now on. xx

    beckythewallflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, you did it! So cute how you collect things to do with your realtionship in a vintagey tin aww xx

    www.berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete