photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Friday 3 May 2013

getting to know me!



Heya girls and guys of the blogosphere, today's post is the beauty bloggers;getting to know me tag!

I hope it helps you get to know me!
Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
my hair is naturally wavy so i guess it goes under the curly section?
Do you dye your hair yourself or go to a salon?
I don't dye my hair, i'm a natural ginger.
Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
I usually just wear my hair in whatever style it falls in and either straighten or curl it.
Do you do your own Mani/pedi or do you go to the salon?
i usually paint my own nails.
Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
whenever, but i hate feet.
How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
about 30-35 minutes.
What do you do first, Face or Eyes?
Face.
Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy it when you need it?
I used to just buy it when i need it but then i suddenly started to buy more and more so i guess i 'collect' it.
Do you wear makeup everyday?
More or less, i never leave the house without mascara.
Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with family?
Depends what family if its close no, if it's a distant relative yes.
Home alone it depends what i'm doing, if i'm feeling lazy or experimental with my looks then is the time to try out new things.
Will you leave the house without makeup?
yeah, not without mascara though.
How many High-End products do you have?
I don't really use alot of high end makeup, but i use dainty doll which when i first started getting it was pretty expensive, now you can find it pretty cheap.
I do however use high end skincare products like la Roche possay mainly.
Do you plan your OOFT every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
i decide when i'm getting dressed.
How often do you change your handbag?
not alot, only if i need a bigger or smaller one for where ever i'm going.
What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
i go to sleep about 11ish(pm) and i wake up at 6:30/ 7(am)
How often or when do you do your workout?
never, i walk alot instead.
Are you left handed or right handed?
Right.
How tall are you?
5"5
Do you speak any foreign languages?
I know abit of french, but i want to learn Latin.
How many pets do you have?
I have 2 pets, both cats Mickey and Alice.
How often are you on blogger?
usually everyday / every 2 days either doing a post or reading bloggers posts.
Do you read comments on blogs?
I do on blogs i really enjoy reading.
Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other products?
nope, i just try what i want when i want.
How did you come up with your blog name?
my camera is called Lionel and i'm a girl with a camera, sorta just went together.
What kind of camera do you use for your photos?
Fuji Fine-pix S4300
How often do you clean your house?
i live with my parents so i just have to keep clean my own room and occasionally do the odd chores.
What is your favourite colour?
Green.
Do you swear?
not very often.
What are you doing with the rest of your day? 
Well since I've wrote this in advance i'll be doing abit of revision, tv and bed :)
Whats your favorite colour?













No comments:

Post a Comment