photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Blusher love!

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere! the weather is dull and so was my face until these little beauties landed in my life!


1. ' You are my sunshine.' 
This is a gorgeous dark pink/ dusky rose powder blush with a golden shimmer through out the blush, it is highly pigmented so a little goes along way and I find it adds a dewy Finnish to my skin and a complete utter bargain for 1.99!

2.  'Paper roses.'
This is a cream blush, it isn't necessarily high in pigmentation but it does add a natural glow to the cheeks and is buildable. This blush blends really nicely into the skin using my fingers and it also has an amazing colour that suits most skin colours because of the blush being a  light pastel pink with an almost lilac undertone.
Again this was a bargain for 1.99.

3. 'Orange county girl.'
This is also a cream blush but in more of a coral shade, it is my favorite of the three because it has the shimmer and glow of the 'Paper roses' and the golden undertone of the 'You are my sunshine.' 
I think it blends easy with my fingertips and has enough pigmentation to give my cheeks a lovely colour!
I genuinely love this blusher and would defiantly buy it again!

Whats your favorite blusher?




4 comments:

  1. i nominated you for the liebster award! http://berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award-13.html
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard alot about these blushes recently, ill have to try them out.
    http://raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete