photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Monday 27 May 2013

Blog sale!

Heya guys and gals of the blogosphere, as you can probably tell by my title i'm having a blog sale of my handmade jewelry! everything i'm selling was handcrafted and all the jazz by me.

The rules.

  • Comment below if you want to purchase something, i will then email you to exchange Paypal addresses.
  • I accept Paypal only.
  • UK only.
  • Postage and packaging included in prices.
  • No returns, refunds ect.
  • I will hold an item for 24 hrs.


For sale...
Beaded bracelets- 3.50
Charm bracelets (silver plated)-4.00
Rings- 2.50
Each item comes with a free organza bag (colour choice is up to you, please request when commenting.)
*Please note i have 1 of each variation of bracelets and charm bracelets, 2 egg rings, 1 cameo ring, 1 zingy ring, and 6 lippy rings.*











Don't forget to comment if you want to purchase something.


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all of your jewellery and would love to buy some though sadly I'm living in Ireland :'( I especially love the egg on toast ones since that's love my favourite :P how did you get into jewellery making, is it difficult and where do you get your supplies :) I wish there were vintage fairs like the ones in lot of your pictures near where I live though nothing like that exists near me as far as I know :/ :L

    Shannon xx

    Www.plhfaisean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.
    exchange paypal
    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete