photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Monday 22 April 2013

Spring Wishlist!

Heyya guys and gals of the blogosphere, spring is here I can finally say this because here in  the northwest of  England we had our first glimpse of sunshine over the weekend;so a spring post is defiantly needed!
So without a due.. i present to you my spring wishlist.


Cat Print dress//eBay
Dainty Doll Powder blusher 'You are my sunshine' // Fragrance direct
BarryM gelly nail vanish 'Papaya' // Superdrug
Topshop Floral Loafers // Topshop
Topshop Lipstick 'whimsical' // Topshop
Ditsy print skirt // eBay
Simple skater dress 'green' // eBay

Cat print dress from eBay, i adore this because i think it's a simple dress spruced up to make it look alot more original and is totally to my taste; Another thing i love about this dress is that it's super cheap!
Barry M Gelly nail vanish in 'Papaya' This colour i love love love, i think it's a perfect peach for the spring weather.
Top shop Floral loafers are what i think sumerise spring up for me, i hate toes so i like flat non-open toed shoes, which is why these are perfect!
Top shop lipstick in 'whimsical' is the prettiest coral colored lipstick that i personally think i need in my lipstick collection.
Dainty Doll powder blush in 'you are my sunshine' again is the perfect corally pink colour to add to my makeup collection.
Ditsy print skirt is the perfect addition to anyone's wardrobe for spring and summer, this skirt is the cutest thing going and is again super super cheap!
Simple skater dress in 'green' is a springtime essential, it's a simple cotton dress that's easy to dress up or down.

Whats your spring time essential :)


1 comment:

  1. Those loafers are really cute! My new wallet I got today actually has the same pattern. Haha

    I've heard really good things about Top Shop lipsticks but I've never tried one before! Are they good? :)

    Lovely blog post!
    My sprint time essential is a nice airy dress that looks cute with sandals during the day, and then wedges at night to go out with! :)

    ReplyDelete