photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Thursday 4 April 2013

Mini Haul!

Yesterday i ventured out to a shopping near my nans house, i went into super drug and picked up a gosh  "Touch up" green concealer for 49p i don't know how much they are usually but since I've heard good things about green concealers i decided to pick one up, it has a tiny brush applicator for on the go, and the packaging's writing is reminds me of the top-shop makeup font so that's cute!
I also purchased some MUA products a MUA lipstick in the colour Juicy which i only bought because my boyfriend liked the colour and it was only a pound, it's a very coral pink colour in the tube but when i got home and i tested it out it shows up a VERY baby pink colour on the lips which i don't think suits my pale complexion * disappointed face.* 
I then picked up a MUA matte perfect foundation for 2 pound because i had seen good reviews on it and it matched my skin so i decided to give it a whirl and so far so good my only problem is that it needs alot of blending to completely  match my skin. 
Finally i picked up to MUA nail polishes in moody mink (dark purple) and Pistachio ice cream (pastel green) 
i love love loved these colours so i picked up them both, i really liked the packaging too they look like miniature Essie nail polishes they were also a pound each.
after my trip in superdrug i went into this shop called "shush" which i had been told stocked the seconds from big brand highstreet shops like topshop, republic, new look ect. so i took a look in and found some jamie skinny topshop jeans in a forest green colour i instantly fell inlove and paid the small price tag of 7 pounds instead of the usual 40 pound.
the final shop i went into was a home bargains and i picked up a humble vintage photo album for 59p this was originally bought to fill with photographs of my family like younger, sibling, cousins ect to send over to my auntie in turkey as it's her birthday soon but because it may not be finished in time i might just buy her another one and i'll keep this one because it would look lovely in my bedroom!


Mua- matte perfect foundation, nail polish, humble vintage photo album, lipstick. Gosh concealer. Top shop Jamie jeans forest green.

Mua nail polish- pistachio ice cream, moody mink, matte perfect foundation, gosh concealer 


Mua- matte perfect foundation fair
Mua- Juicy

Mua-Juicy 

gosh touch up concealer 

humble vintage photo album

 Mua-pistachio icecream

Mua- pistachio icecream (left) moody mink (right)

Mua-moody mink 
- Amy x


2 comments:

  1. Nice nailpolish. I follow you now, follow you back? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got such agood deal on those jeans, and i love the colours of the MUA polishes very pretty(:
    http://raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete