photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Sunday 7 April 2013

Garnier Facial toner!

Garnier facial toner! this is one of my daily essentials on most days when i decide to give my Liz Earle a break, I bought this from Sainsburys on offer as I thought i'd give it ago because i use the Garnier moisture match moisturizer and had been loving that alot so thinking Garnier where on the ball  i bought this but to my disappointment it didn't do what i wanted it to do, I felt like it dried my skin to much and I just didn't see a difference in my skin when i used it. Although it doesn't appeal to my skin right now i will still use this up in the foreseeable future because it might work when the weather betters and my skins recovered from the dryness the weather has caused so i haven't completely ruled this out.

- Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment