photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Saturday 23 March 2013

Strawberry party!

Hey guys! long time no post? I'll spare you my extravagant excuses but basically it was my birthday last Tuesday so I decided to do a late post on what my day was like ect.
so here goes nothing...Firstly I woke up to a strawberry themed living room, then I opened a few cards from the family then I got given money, a scented candle, n-spa raspberry body butter and shower gel, I then got more money of the rest of my family besides my auntie who gave me a gorgeous handcrafted journal and pen  I then came into school and I got more money of a few friends and I then opened THE cutest gift ever 3 photo frames with pictures of us both in :D some natural collection makeup and love hearts sweeties.


















-Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment