photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Wednesday 20 February 2013

St Ives scrub review!

so i'm obsessed with skincare products because i used to suffer with acne, and now although it's gone i still get 'teenage spots' which i obsess with getting rid of and taking care of my skin.
i have tried many different facial scrubs and i think this one beats all of them to a pulp, it smooths, hydrates and makes my skin super soft,  although i haven't saw any major changes with my skin using it only that it removes dead and dry skin and makes my skin feel like a primer would.
it has a sort of medicine like peach scent not a normal fresh peach smell, i'm really bad at describing if you didn't notice already, so basically if you haven't tried this i really suggest you do, and i'll keep you updated on how it works for me.


-Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment