photo AmysHeadercopy_zpsb1265184.jpg

Tuesday 19 February 2013

My handmade cushion!

This is Stuart  my little patchwork owl cushion, he took 4 hours to cut, handsew and put together.
he is a patchwork owl made from old pieces of fabric and buttons for eyes.
he isn't perfect but for my first attempt of making my own cushion for my bedroom i'm pretty proud of him.
of course i can't take all the credit for this little cutie because i had help from my boyfriend liam, he cut out the owl shape and contributed to some of the sewing so without my little helper it probably would have took me eight hours.
i'm a very crafty creative person anyways so this was just fun for me to do, but if your not a crafty person it's just as fun anyway.
i usually make my own jewelry and i'm thinking of doing some more crafty post's, if your a follower or just read my blog any feedback would be helpful.


-Amy x 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute cushion, I wish I could make stuff like this, very jealous. You have a lovely blog btw love your photos.

    Kirstabelle

    http://www.kirstabelle11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete